The College of Education's Educational Technology Lab offers basic support and perks for College of Education Students, including:
- Assistance with connecting to UIC-WiFi
- Video Camera Checkout to eligble students (those enrolled in TPAC courses ED330 and ED432 and student teachers)
- Use of the Educational Technology Lab and statistical analysis software (See the About ETL Page for more information)
- Lab computers equipped with the latest Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- FREE black and white printing (Up to 60 pages at a given time, please ask the staff on duty for more details)
- Two multimedia computers which have scanners, VCR to DVD dubbing capabiltiies and the Adobe Creative Suite installed.
- Have any questions or comments? Please email us using this form.